Rebecca Mahoney has worked closely with the principals of Waterford Development since the inception of the development division in 1995. Her responsibilities have included site selection, due diligence, permitting, financial analysis, budget management, development team oversight during pre-development and development phases, marketing supervision, and asset management for completed projects.
Projects that Rebecca has worked on include:
- 118-room Marriott Residence Inn, Concord, MA
- 128-room Marriott Residence Inn, Needham, MA
- 104-room Marriott Town Place Suites, North Kingstown, RI
- Waterford Place – 384 luxury apartments, Manchester, NH
- Waterford Green – 204 luxury apartments, Bedford, NH
- Waterford Commons – 303 luxury apartments, Manchester, CT
- Sepracor Corporate Center – 425,000 square foot office park, including office and lab facilities, Marlboro, MA
- The Neighborhoods at Woodland Pond – 487-unit master planned condominium, Manchester, NH
- The Mews at Bedford – 108-home Over 55 Community, Bedford, NH
- Woodland Pond at Manchester – 73-home subdivision, Manchester, NH
Prior to her role at Waterford Development, Ms. Mahoney served as Office Manager and Assistant to the President of Waterford Investment Capital. She was responsible for all corporate books and financial reports, as well as corporate benefits and human resource issues. Examples of investments she was involved in include:
- Next Generation Day Care Centers
- Sparta Surgical
- Winstar Communications
- GammaGraphX, Inc.
Ms. Mahoney is a graduate of the University of the South in Sewanee, TN and The Middlesex School in Concord, MA.