Debbie Bready joined Waterford Development in 2003 as its Office Manager and Assistant to the President of Waterford Investment Capital. She is responsible for all corporate books, financial reports and budget to actuals, payroll, medical/dental insurance, general liability insurance, builders risk insurance, employee vacation and sick days for the following companies:
- Waterford Development Corp
- Highland Homes, LLC - 75 single-family condominium subdivision, Manchester, NH
- Cedar Edge Homes, LLC – 35 single-family condominium subdivision, Manchester, NH
- R Thomas Ashley USA, LLC – Accelerated Marketing
- R Thomas Ashley Canada, ULC – Accelerated Marketing
- Quonset Hotel, LLC – Construction Payments
- WDC Concord Hotel, LLC - Construction Payments
Ms. Bready works closely with her colleagues at Highland Homes and Cedar Edge Homes and is responsible for bank funding requisitions, subcontractor payroll, lien waivers, insurance coverage and vendor payables. She produces all documentation relating to house closings, interacts with the settlement companies and attends closings as the POA.
Prior to joining Waterford Development, she was Vice President of a small computer storage company out of Framingham, MA. Before moving to the United States in 1978 she worked for the Ministry of Defense and was an assistant to two Flight Lieutenants of the Royal Air Force.
Ms. Bready is a graduate of Winchmore College, London, England.